Friday, February 1, 2008

np

oh my goodness....


I got invited over to Wendy's for movies and smores. I grabbed tiffany to come along because i just knew that it was going to get crazy like it was last time (hairspray) and i knew that we could make fun of people :) Ok the second we get there, this girl just walks out. it is a girl i have met before and she hasnt always been super open to me because i am well...how do i put it... different than these kids. Well she just walks right out. I'm asking like what was that, man she really must not like me. It turns out that she recognized tiffany from our pictures this weekend and appartently tiffany was mean to her like 7 years ago when they were neighbors. It was sooo funny! just to see the look on tiffany's face like "np" these kids are crazy.


ok people are reading over my shoulder and i am still at wendy's, we are watching The RM because the original movie was "too graphic" it looked like someone was killing their puppies. crazy...i am currently stealing all of wendy's itunes and silently laughing. :)

call me later, i need to talk to a normal person

No comments: