Monday, February 18, 2008

FATKIDSQUARED SAVES THE DAY!

In news and announcments from the world of college, I needed to write a paper on a short story in my HUGE book "The Norton introduction To Literature" and I chose to write on Cathedrial (mainly because I wrote on it last semester and I thought that I could do it again without too much work (change the date, the class, and the teacher's name keep everything else the same). Well... there was one problem. I couldn't find my copy of the paper. I was a little stressed becasue this is an important part of my grade in this class, and so I was frantically searching through all of my files on the BYU server, my jump drives and everywhere else that I knew that it could be hiding and finally decided that I could not find it.

I decided to take a bit of a break to get my nerves about me, but then mid-break I realized something.... I POSTED THIS ON FATKID!!
http://fatkidsquared.blogspot.com/2007/11/disabled-cathedral.html
BAM!
FATKIDSQURAED SAVES THE DAY!

Thank you fatkidsquared, without you I'd have to write a 10 page paper all over again.

No comments: