Monday, February 25, 2008

its monday

Institute was interesting this morning....and those of us playing this game, lets remember what day it is...Monday...... that should explain enough and if you dont understand, then probably go find something shiny to stare at for awhile.

Brother Hansen was teaching class for me today. Just for me, and I have the funniest feeling that our favorite "p" word was used (proxy) ~which also needs to go on the vocabulary list~. It was really great and just made me think, there was alot of talk about being a big kid (seems to be a running theme right now) and some more fun thesis items were introduced, possibly even a new item for the checklist, but I am still working on that. Definately expect a phone call about class later when I have been able to try and figure it all out. Oh one more thing, our love hate relationship with a certain item, you know how its for here and a little bit farther in the future, Oooohhh he went there, and mine has a whole bunch of fun about that topic. I re-read it this morning since yesterday and a whole new set a ideas have entered, since yesterday. He is just messing with me now :)

As for your wonderful e-mail, great list and great lesson plan, I am still working on some more items that I know we are missing. you just called me, i'm in class but i will call you when i get out of work. :)

No comments: