Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Stalker Marry

So, I'm trying to get som reading done, and this conversation inssues, notice how little talking I do. . .

DariasClone13: would you call yourself a serious person?
Adrillf: sure, why not?
DariasClone13: some people are just plain silly....you always seemed very stern/serious
DariasClone13: I'm a serious person, too.
DariasClone13: Though I have moments where I make silly remarks.
DariasClone13: the other day in O. Chem., the professor said the bromine leaves and takes both the electrons with it
DariasClone13: I said it sounds like the women in a divorce
DariasClone13: woman*
DariasClone13: deshielding and H NMR spectra....totally analogous to football...also mentioned that in class
DariasClone13: I figure you're still as funny as you were in high school...that pentagram away message is brilliant
Adrillf: thanks

No comments: