Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crazy Stalker...my analysis

I am gonna have some fun with this :)


DariasClone13 (8:42:57 PM): this reminds me of DJ Sammy's Heaven...love that song
isnt she cute, she is trying to say she might actually know what the heck you like

DariasClone13 (9:21:42 PM): what is your stance on tomatoes? I find that a lot of my friends don't like them.
WHAT IS YOUR STANCE!?!?! we dont have stances on food, we eat food, we dont comtemplate their exsistence.

DariasClone13 (9:27:11 PM): before braces, I used to eat them like apples
DariasClone13 (9:28:20 PM): I can't wait to be able to do that again....once the braces are over with.
She is killing me with this! braces, i'm gonna die laughing over here, now she is going to remain this image of a 14 yr old in my brain for the rest of this conversation, then asks you about her retainer, oh emm gee

DariasClone13 (9:42:42 PM): you can also turn the markers to have them touch as if they were kissing
Did you throw up here, because i did

DariasClone13 (9:50:40 PM): I think I recall having the conversation about boredom with you in high school.....I recall telling you that I think being bored is the worst thing in the world
This is it!! This is the moment that she has been holding on to since high school!! This is where she started the stalking...

DariasClone13 (10:16:31 PM): hey, did you ever go to any football games in high school?
Why? Thats all i have to say, how long ago did we graduate, and why do we care about football?


DariasClone13 (10:30:19 PM): I used to think after my laptop, it was my graphing calculator....but when it went missing for like a day, I found that I didn't need it and I like to do the math out by hand or mentally anyway....so I don't use my calculator as much anymore
I knew a kid who carried around a graphing calculator in high school and got beat up...alot...why does she think that you would want to know about her obsession with her calculator, AHHH!

Adrillf (10:35:50 PM): Why would I want something that couldn't help me?
Get away from you??? I know that was what you were thinking

DariasClone13 (11:21:13 PM): the question before....I hope it wasn't worded in a way that might imply that I would be angry if you wanted to keep those reasons to yourself....I was just asking, matter-of-factly, not b/c it would make me angry
She is going to be stressed about this all day today, did i make him mad? i hope he isnt mad at me! all because she asked a stupid question, oh fun

oh that was fun! I automatically feel better today :)

as for your lovely other post, WHOA! its like the thesis just jumped out and smacked you in the face, and the fact that it comes from home is even better, now its kinda impossible to ignore, sorry, there will definatley be a phone call about this later

No comments: