Monday, January 7, 2008

Stupid teachers

Okay, so I have a class that was suppose to start at 9:00, it's currently 9:30. I left because the teacher wasn't there. On the first day of class and she wasn't there. I just checked my email and AN HOUR AGO!!! she wrote this,

"We will be starting English 251 on Wednesday instead of today."

I was in class at 8:30, I don't check my email every ten minutes.

Really what did she want from us? That just makes me upset that she canceled class 30 minutes before it even started. She better have a good excuse for pulling something like that on the very first day of class.

As for the Alpha to Omega thing, I learned that the greek alphabet has one less letter than us, so I'm taking out ??? who use to be Q and not worrying about his stupid head. Thanks for putting that up, now I just have to start working on it again.

No comments: