Sunday, January 6, 2008

I know that you are coming back up sometime soon, but just for my sanity in trying to make this story line work together. Could you please fill in the blanks? I can remember some of these, but I can't remember all of them, thanks.

Alpha- John (this one says Zenif in the book)
Beta- Malbro
Gamma- Bane
Delta- Adrillf
Epsilon -Jack
Zeta - Kryton
Eta - Aaron
Theta - Treckoleen/Trequleen/Treakoleen
Iota -Trip
Kappa -Bethany
Lambda -Johnathan
Mu -Thomas
Nu -Steven
Xi -Megan!
Omicron -Jessica
Pi -William
Rho -???
Sigma -Enigma
Tau -Angel
Upsilon -Sam
Phi -Frelion
Chi- Bethany (wyatt what it says in the book)
Psi- Pyra
Omega - Promo

and then Logan is left over and i'm not sure where he falls into, I think i did this right let me know if it doesnt look right

No comments: