Friday, April 11, 2008

Spencer- Strike Two

Today I made brownies.

Today I took a nap.

Today when I woke up from my nap a few of that batch of brownies were missing and the only person home or awake was Spencer.

Today Spencer told me that he took some of the brownies and that he 'owed me'.

Spencer. I want nothing to do with you. I do not want repayment from you, I don't want to see your face, I don't want to hear your voice. I don't want to hear what you have to say, I just want you to realize this one simple thing, I hate you. Yesterday you lost all of my respect. Today you went into the negatives. You stole something that was not yours. Yes, it was not much of the total batch, but they were not yours. They were meant for someone else.

Don't waste your time trying to apologize because you can't fix stupid.

As for repaying me, I've never accepted anything that you've offered me up to this point, so why would I take something tainted by you now?

BKOB

No comments: