Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Due Dates

The dates when everything should be expected. Pretty much, every three days expect another letter from me at a minimum, and then give me two weeks to work on the last letter because that's going to be the longest section.

The greek alphabet is
Aplpha
Beta
Gamma
Delta
Epsilon
Zeta
Theta
Iota
Kappa
Lamda
Mu
Nu
Xi
Omicron
Pi
Rho
Sigma
Tau
Upsilon
Phi
Chi
Psi
Omega

and right now I have up to Zeta typed up and ready to go, so in three days I'll have Theta finished, three days later I'll have Iota, and that three day schedual will keep going until June 15th (when psi is due) where I'll work on Omega from that date to when Brandon comes. When Brandon shows up, I'll be handing him a bound hard coppy for him (and his sister who gave me a rough draft of hers to edit) will have the joy of reading through with a red pen (don't worry you'll get one too)

Editors for this first draft so far are. . .
Brandon
You
Brandon's sister (don't remember her name right now)
and possibly Lisa Hale (my English teacher that set this all into gear)

No comments: