Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Things to Never Do

If you are ever in a situation where you are lying in your bed, there are certain things that you shuold NEVER do. One of them, is to lower your hand towards your groin and re-adjust yourself. . . for 2 minutes straight.

A quick readjust is not opposed, don't get me wrong. However readjusting for two minutes straight is sadly known as playing with yourself. Roert aparently does not realize this. It was quite possibly the most most uncomfortable thing I have ever had to deal with. I was trying to keep my attention no my computer, but I could not stop noticing out of the corner of my eye that someone had his hands down his pants. I finally had to turn around to 'grab something' out of my closset. As soon as I turned around his hand flew out of his shorts and he tried to look like he was simply studying.

Simply enough I thought it was sick.

Please, keep this in mind and don't make this mistake in your life.

No comments: