Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ok...

So I'm thinking when I got your message that maybe he found a funny youtube moment or even possibly a new stalker, what fun could he have found this Wednesday morning.... This is just mean. I can't even figure this completly out. I understand kind of but disscusion needs to happen...EXPECT a phone call later.
I'm just trying to understand exactly what view I think he was trying to take, so he basically was saying that everyone has the ability to be foreordained but that is through the priesthood, but priesthood is for everyone, not just a few special people. Anyone who gets baptized can hold the priesthood if they remain worthy. Maybe its like the levels of foreordination. Like priesthood is the starting level and we fall in the middle (except you, you know youre special, sorry) and then there is like crazy advanced versions. As for the whole you only have two choices thing, what does that mean for us? Ugh, we have got to talk.

No comments: