Friday, December 28, 2007

RENT

That show is always worth watching, La Vive Boheme is always up on my favorite musical moments list however Angel's funeral always makes me think. Pretty much any funeral scene where people start talking about the dead person. We all know that they're not going to say anything bad, but there deffinatley is a difference between "He was . . . nice. . . " and what Angel gets in Rent.

It makes me wonder. Besides the other owner of this blog, would anyone have anything to say about me? If there is another person out there that could honestly say something besides, "He was. . . nice" what would they even say? This is why I'm not allowed to watch or read anything dealing with death, because I get all morbid.

"I was going to this warm bright light, and I saw Angel. . . AND SHE LOOKED GOOD!"

Movies like this make me think too much and that's never a good thing.

By the way, this youtube clip will be showed to Robert, and I don't plan on explaining a single point that he doesn't understand, like Jo-anne or Angel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SPxtv3KW9A I always liked that song, but with that video it's tempting to make that my theme song.

No comments: