Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'll kill someone

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4816055229487356909
I will kill someone

This got sent to me.

I watched the first 5 minutes and now I just want to throw my fist through a wall.

I'll say this right now, if anyone watches this and has and has questions. Please have an open mind, and be willing to talk to me. This is not true.

Quick clarification: Notice that these are 'former' members. They're former because they get kicked out the second they do any of the things that these people are claiming we do. Also, notice that the 'active' members of the church that they talk about are talking about the 'fundamentalist' church. That's like interviewing only the fundamental Muslims, and saying that all Muslims are like that. They are not members, they are not allowed to do this.

No comments: