Friday, June 19, 2009

My hunting

http://catchphoto00.blogspot.com/

Already in Vegas, full wedding day coverage, member of the church, all digital pictures that she will give us a coppy of on a DVD once everything is said and done and then we are allowed to print what we want from there. On top of that, once everything is said and done part of the package is that we select 3-4 pictures for her to digitally retouch and make look even more professional. (have her phone number as well if you would like to talk to her in person about her work or what we would expect from her on the day)

All of that $500

From that point we can decide to either print them ourselves or have her print them for us. It's not the photo book that you really want, but I wonder if we came to her with pictures of her own that we could get her to put the book together with those.

Either way, there we go for my hunting today.

Cake- the question I have is how big do we want this cake? How many people are we going to have eating this cake because all of the places that I talked to today wanted to know serving sizes, and I still don't know the rough guestimate that we're running for that.

No comments: