Friday, October 24, 2008

A random quote that I died laughing over

So for some odd reason I was just googling random things, and then I stumbled across this one during the poetic reading time that made me want to fall asleep, in reference to one of our favorite shows. . .

Hannah: Nuclear Weapons. In perhaps the most head scratching moment of the night - which is saying A LOTTTT on this show - Hannah says she understands nuclear weapons but "isn't sure how she feels about them." That's like saying you understand Al Qaeda or HIV but aren't sure how you feel about them. What positives come from nuclear bombs? Population control? Great tans? Oh, Alaska!

For more great bashes on our favorite VH1 marathon. . . http://www.tvwonk.com/my_weblog/2008/09/antm-tyrabutt.html it's a bit long, yet still funny.

No comments: