Thursday, June 5, 2008

The schedual

In good news and anouncements I finally got my schedual figgured out. I can possibly take an extra class if I so feel the need, but right now I'm sitting at 13.5 credits and here is the schedual. . .

Monday:
9-10 Music 201 (civilization: music 1 - my history credit in music form)
10-11 English 218 (taught by my teacher that did intro to poetry, fiction and drama, this is my creative writing class, interesting little side note, ALL of the seats in EVERY class were taken, and there just happened to be one seat avaliable in the only section that he was teaching)
11-12 Sociology 310 (foundations of social inquiry)

Tuesday
8-9 Music 200 (Elements of Music, arts credit, this plus my ensamble credits = all my arts classes I need)
9-10 Religion 121 (Book of Mormon First half)

Wednesday
(see Monday)

Thursday
(See Tuesday but take out Music 200, that means only Religion 121)

Friday
(See Monday, Wednesday, but add in one extra class. . . )
English 321R- English department reading series. STORY TIME!

As you can see, Monday and Wednesday I'm done by noon, Tuesday and Thursday I'm done by 10, and Friday I'm done by 1. Hopefully that'll give me some time to work wherever it is that I'm working up there at BYU, or possibly take one other class but I don't know where I'd be able to fit it in, with that great schedual right there.

No comments: