Saturday, May 3, 2008

ugh idiot

Ok, so I called him last night. I called him because I just couldnt punk out and do an e-mail. And I was thinking about if someone was about to completly tell me off, would I really want it to be in an e-mail, so I just called him.

After the suprise in his voice to see my number on his phone, I just basically told him to stop. I told him that I cant keep doing this. I cant handle him just popping in and out of my life whenever he feels like it. It is damaging me more than he thinks, and its not because of the relationship, its because of his blantant disrespect for everything he used to believe in. He just told me he just didnt want to completely lose touch with his life again and he just was trying to figure some things out and needed some help. And then thats when i told him i cant keep doing that for him. I cant keep picking him up when he falls down, thats not my job, I have to pick myself up when I fall, I cant pick him up too. He said he just has been going through a hard time and wasnt sure what to do, but I cant just be around whenever you have a couple bad days. I'm not your little personal "pick me up" to make your day better. I did that for too long and got ntohing out of it and he didnt change. I admit I did the first time in hopes of him getting his act together but I dont think that is going to happen, but he did say he was trying to go to school. And he needed help with figuring out what to do. I told him Community college and go back to his parents house so he wouldnt have to worry about rent. I mean that would make the most sense for his situation and it gets him out of utah so when I get up there he isnt there. But if you think about it, he just running away again.

But I just had to lay it out there for him and tell him I cant do this anymore. I cant just keep contact and be friends. I cant be his friend after all this, after everything he said to me and lied to me and lied to you and just his crappy attitude. It took a total of about 15 minutes, and hopefully I got through to him. He just wanted to keep tabs on me, and I told him he isnt allowed to do that anymore, that I have moved on with my life and I am finally happy with what is going on. Hopefully this is done now.

No comments: